- Work closely with the Project Team Leader to critically examine clients’ requirements and
understand their operations and systems in order to deliver projects in a timely fashion.
- Create, maintain and communicate the overall roadmap, solution architecture specification,
standard process and framework for various software development projects / initiatives.
- Provide technical design and architectural leadership to multiple teams and projects to ensure
applications are integrated and adhere to stated architectural, standard and framework.
- Research, evaluate, recommend and prototype POC (Proof of Concept) with new technologies,
standard processes and tools to support the business of our customers.
- Develop project feasibility reports and discuss them with management with regards to future
- Assist delivery teams to resolve critical technical issues and challenges.
- Review and validate project artefacts, solution designs, estimates and sizing data for quality,
accuracy, completeness and adherence to the original requirements and design parameters.
- Present the client with solutions generated and familiarize them with the new models.
Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- At least a Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Good to have related working experiences. – for experience applicants
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. – for fresh graduates’ applicants
Requirements & Technology stacks:
- Have knowledge on web development with prior experience in completing software/web projects.
- Have knowledge and be constantly up-to-date with the latest web technologies and standards such as HTML
5, CSS 3, AJAX, JSON, SOAP, RESTful.
- Have knowledge of software development lifecycles (Agile, Waterfall) with an emphasis on testing
Good to have/ Added advantage:
- Web design skills and experience in HTML 5, CSS 3, Photoshop, and Flash
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks such as CakePHP, Smarty, Slim, Laravel
- Knowledge in using Source Code Control system (SVN, GIT)
- Knowledge in using Continuous Integration system (Hudson, Jenkins, SonarQube)
- Knowledge of rich client development using JQuery, AngularJS and NodeJS are an added advantage
- Knowledge of developing mobile applications in Android and/or iOS
- Knowledge of integration with popular social platforms: Google, Facebook and Twitter API integration
- Knowledge of building custom modules for Prestashop
- Computer Network knowledge is an added advantage