What you get to do :
- Handling all Import and Export logistic duties
- Liaising with authorities for all import and export documentations
- Arranging and ensuring logistic arrangement is in order and meeting delivery due date
- Liaising with courier and logistic company for sea and air freight
- Handling materials purchase and monitoring supplier delivery
- Handling billing and customer service
- Keeping track of inventories
- Assisting in ISO implementation and execution
- Handling sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Performing other ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Studies /Administration/Management or equivalent.
Minimum 1 year working experience in Supply Chain preferably in a chemical logistics and warehouse environment. Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
- Detail oriented with good analytical skills and meticulous
- Required skills: Computer literate, proactive in resolving issues, strong sense of urgency, result oriented, work independently, positive attitude, good team player, excellent communication both verbal and written and interpersonal skill.
- Required languages: English and Bahasa Malaysia. Third language would be an added advantage
- Preferably candidate who are able to start immediately.