- Manage, acquire, grow and deepen Premier customers’ relationships through effective relationship management.
- Drive revenue and AUM growth expectations through holistic financial planning,
- Ensure a high level of sales and services of HSBC retail products based on needs based selling
- Refer mortgage business to Mortgage Arranger (MA)
- Ensure best practice on wealth sales is being referred to peers and others
- Ensure compliance with products and sales policies, procedures and guidelines set by the Bank and the relevant authorities are adhered and complied to at all times.
- Candidate with experience in relationship Management of High Net Worth clients are preferred.
- A recognized tertiary Diploma / Degree qualification;
- Relevant license in marketing wealth and investment products such as PCE, TBE, CEILLI, FIMM, IPPC is required
- Evidence of strong sales track record insurance and investment products
- Sales oriented, driven to produce results.
- Highly skilled in influencing, networking and portfolio management skills
- Fluent in spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia; candidate with proficiency to converse in Mandarin / Cantonese would be an added advantage.