If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us…
HLB is embarking on a comprehensive multi-year regional customer experience transformational journey encompassing products, channels and services across the different markets. We are looking for people with highly motivated and dynamic professionals with relevant operational excellence experience to join our team.
- Conduct in-depth studies supported by quantitative analysis and interact with stakeholders to build business cases and develop solutions to translate organization wide strategic direction into actionable and executable initiatives
- Support planning and management of organizational initiatives and activities, including conducting analyses, building business cases, developing project and change management plans, and driving execution
- Develop recommendations based on data from multiple stakeholders and leverage data to support and inform timely, effective decisions
- Communicate proactively with stakeholders and management regarding progress, issues and plans for resolution.
- Build strong working relationships with business partners from diverse functions.
- Assist with monthly or quarterly business reporting to senior management.
- Be an excellent communicator, presenter and creative problem solver.
- We are also accepting applications from fresh graduates for this role as training will be provided. Past experiences in management consulting, process re-engineering (LEAN, Six Sigma) or project management would be desirable.
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications especially Power Point and Excel.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both verbal and written. Able to articulate analysis, findings and proposals clearly.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment with diverse cultures and background.
- Good analytical thinker with attention to detail.
- Good understanding of process and change management.
- Able to perform work independently with minimum supervision.