PROTÉGÉ (Professional Training and Education for Growing Entrepreneur)
- To develop graduates who are industry-ready and with a high potential of being successful job seekers.
- To ensure PROTÉGÉ trainees gain the necessary experience to becoming not only resilient jobseekers but hone the entrepreneurial skills to be potential job-creators as well.
- To develop and train PROTÉGÉ trainees to acquire both On-The-Job and Soft Skills for the ease of their employability (11 months On-The-Job Training & 10 days of Soft Skills Training).
CELCOM PROTÉGÉ REQUIREMENTS
- Malaysian Citizen.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- CGPA of 2.5 & above.
- 26 years old & below.
- Priority to fresh graduates who have not joined the SL1M / PROTÉGÉ Program before.
- No work experience required.
- 1 year contract position.
- Upon the completion of the program, the trainee’s will receive PROTÉGÉ Completion e-Cert.
CELCOM PROTÉGÉ BENEFITS
- RM 100 per month Company Mobile Line.
- 12 Days of Annual Leave.
- 3 Days of Unrecorded Leave (Interview).
- Medical care (AIA – Outpatient, Inpatient & Group Terms Life).
- Additional allowance (Retail Allowance RM 150.00, Shift Allowance RM 160.00 & Laundry Allowance RM 40.00).