Responsible in inventory planning by assisting manager in developing short term & long-term plan for Production and Budget workings. Support in updating sale forecast, production volume and brewing plan.
- Responsible for updating sale forecast, production volume and brewing plan.
- Plan, optimize and execute production schedule to ensure timely supply of finished goods to the markets in order with customer’s requirement.
- Identify and resolve the problems related to inventory.
- Assisting manager on supply planning to prevent out of stock situation.
- Responsible for SKUs inflow and outflow management.
- Responsible for ensuring supply chain related KPIs are managed for the given portfolio.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports to update team and stakeholders.
- Prepare minutes for departmental meeting.
- Any other duties or ad hoc reports requested from time to time.
- 2-3 years working experience in planning.
- Degree in any related field.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and competent in Bahasa Malaysia (knowledge of other languages is an added advantage)
- Sense of responsibility.
- Organizational and planning skill
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work independently
- Computer literate – MS Office, Excel & PowerPoint and also SAP
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.