- To provide the Psychology Team with support in delivering a professional and highly specialized service to the family of Oasis Place Sdn. Bhd.
- To promote learning and or development of children and adults, especially those with Special Educational Needs.
- To contribute to developing and achieving service outcomes of Oasis Place Sdn. Bhd.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. To score psychological assessments, including neuropsychological tests, questionnaires, self-report measures, rating scales, direct and indirect observations and semi-structured interviews as directed by qualified psychologists.
2. To assist in the preparation of client’s reports under supervision from a psychologist, which may include proofreading a report.
3. To assist in the formulation and delivery of intervention, under the supervision of qualified psychologists.
4. To assist in the coordination and running of therapeutic groups.
5. To manage and update test inventory in the system on a regular basis.
6. To assist in events and programs planning, which may also include digital marketing.
;s family, for example in schools, at home, and other intervention centres.
8. To maintain clients’ record and update all clinical, consultation and supervision sessions appropriately and to the highest standard.
9. To complete work within the agreed timescales.
10. To assist, supervise and manage workloads of interns.
11. To contribute to the writing and publishing educational materials/ information sheets for conditions of interest as identified by the Head Psychologist.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
1. Take personal responsibility to develop an area of specialized interest and to promote the area actively through facilitating interest groups, delivering workshops or seminars and the production of written literature.
2. To perform any other reasonable duties that Psychologists might require, which may be delegated to the Assistant Psychologist.
3. To attend and contribute to in-service training and team development sessions as required by the Head of Psychologist.
4. To receive regular supervision with the Head Psychologists in accordance with good practice guidelines.
5. To treat with care and maintain psychological test equipment, toys and resources.
6. To undertake research and data collection as directed by Head Psychologist and Psychologists.